A conditional independence test for dependent data based on maximal conditional correlation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2011.
"Nonparametric Copula-Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 275-287, October.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K., 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to granger causality," UC3M Working papers. Economics we093419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-28, CIRANO.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Cahiers de recherche 0927, CIRPEE.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to Granger causality," CORE Discussion Papers 2009041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Castellana, J. V. & Leadbetter, M. R., 1986. "On smoothed probability density estimation for stationary processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 179-193, February.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2007.
"A consistent characteristic function-based test for conditional independence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 807-834, December.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2003. "A Consistent Characteristic-Function-Based Test for Conditional Independence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4dv0837f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2008. "A Nonparametric Hellinger Metric Test For Conditional Independence," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 829-864, August.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Florens, J P & Mouchart, M, 1982. "A Note on Noncausality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 583-591, May.
- Lexin Li & R. Dennis Cook & Christopher J. Nachtsheim, 2005. "Model-free variable selection," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 67(2), pages 285-299.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Fougere, Denis, 1996. "Noncausality in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1195-1212, September.
- Hiemstra, Craig & Jones, Jonathan D, 1994. " Testing for Linear and Nonlinear Granger Causality in the Stock Price-Volume Relation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1639-1664, December.
- Masry, Elias, 1996. "Multivariate regression estimation local polynomial fitting for time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 81-101, December.
- Efstathios Paparoditis & Dimitris Politis, 2000. "The Local Bootstrap for Kernel Estimators under General Dependence Conditions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(1), pages 139-159, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional independence test; α-mixing; Maximal conditional nonlinear correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:107:y:2012:i:c:p:210-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.