Noncausality in Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:225-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Yu-Hsiang & Huang, Tzee-Ming, 2012. "A conditional independence test for dependent data based on maximal conditional correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 210-226.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2011.
"Nonparametric Copula-Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 275-287, October.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K. & Bouezmarni, Taoufik, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to granger causality," UC3M Working papers. Economics we093419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Cahiers de recherche 0927, CIRPEE.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to Granger causality," CORE Discussion Papers 2009041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-28, CIRANO.
- Renault, Eric & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011. "Causality effects in return volatility measures with random times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 272-279, January.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006.
"Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004. "Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes," Discussion Paper 2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René Garcia & Eric Renault, 1998.
"Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing,"
98-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- GARCIA, René & RENAULT, Éric, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Cahiers de recherche 9801, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- René Garcia & Éric Renault, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-02, CIRANO.
- Garcia, R. & Renault, E., 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Cahiers de recherche 9801, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1996. "Conditional Independence Restrictions: Testing and Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1140, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vanessa Didelez, 2008. "Graphical models for marked point processes based on local independence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 245-264.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Cherubini, Umberto & Mulinacci, Sabrina & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2011. "A copula-based model of speculative price dynamics in discrete time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(6), pages 1047-1063, July.
- Jonas Hallgren & Timo Koski, 2016. "Testing for Causality in Continuous Time Bayesian Network Models of High-Frequency Data," Papers 1601.06651, arXiv.org.
- Eichler Michael & Didelez Vanessa, 2009. "On Granger-causality and the effect of interventions in time series," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Halbert, 2006. "Time-series estimation of the effects of natural experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 527-566.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "Some technical issues in defining causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 127-128, January.
- Petrovic, Ljiljana & Dimitrijevic, Sladjana, 2011. "Invariance of statistical causality under convergence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1445-1448, September.
- Petrović, Ljiljana & Dimitrijević, Sladjana, 2012. "Causality with finite horizon of the past in continuous time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1219-1223.
- Yacine Ait--Sahalia & Per A. Mykland, 2003.
"The Effects of Random and Discrete Sampling when Estimating Continuous--Time Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 483-549, March.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Per A. Mykland, 2002. "The Effects of Random and Discrete Sampling When Estimating Continuous-Time Diffusions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Commenges & Anne Gégout-Petit, 2009. "A general dynamical statistical model with causal interpretation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 719-736.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:5:p:1195-1212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.