A copula-based model of speculative price dynamics in discrete time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brendan K. Beare, 2010.
"Copulas and Temporal Dependence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(1), pages 395-410, January.
- Beare, Brendan, 2008. "Copulas and Temporal Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2880q2jq, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Beare, Brendan K., 2009. "Copulas and Temporal Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt87p829d4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ibragimov, Rustam, 2009. "Copula-Based Characterizations For Higher Order Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 819-846, June.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1973. "Proof That Properly Discounted Present Values of Assets Vibrate Randomly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(2), pages 369-374, Autumn.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Florens, J.P. & Mouchart, M. & Rolin, J.M., 1993. "Noncausality and Marginalization of Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 241-262, April.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Fougere, Denis, 1996. "Noncausality in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1195-1212, September.
- Beare, Brendan K., 2012.
"Archimedean Copulas And Temporal Dependence,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(06), pages 1165-1185, December.
- Beare, Brendan K., 2010. "Archimedean Copulas and Temporal Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0xh8q1g3, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin, 2006. "Estimation of copula-based semiparametric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 307-335, February.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harb, Etienne & Louhichi, Wael, 2017. "Pricing CDS spreads with Credit Valuation Adjustment using a mixture copula," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 963-975.
- Overbeck Ludger & Schmidt Wolfgang M., 2015. "Multivariate Markov Families of Copulas," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, October.
- Cossette, Hélène & Côté, Marie-Pier & Marceau, Etienne & Moutanabbir, Khouzeima, 2013. "Multivariate distribution defined with Farlie–Gumbel–Morgenstern copula and mixed Erlang marginals: Aggregation and capital allocation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 560-572.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov processes Copula function Efficient Market Hypothesis Granger causality H-condition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:6:p:1047-1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .