Pricing CDS spreads with Credit Valuation Adjustment using a mixture copula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Umberto Cherubini & Elisa Luciano, 2003. "Pricing and Hedging Credit Derivatives with Copulas," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 32(2), pages 219-242, July.
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "Arbitrage-Free Bilateral Counterparty Risk Valuation Under Collateralization And Application To Credit Default Swaps," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 125-146, January.
- Dong, Yinghui & Yuen, Kam C. & Wu, Chongfeng, 2014. "Unilateral counterparty risk valuation of CDS using a regime-switching intensity model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 25-35.
- Arora, Navneet & Gandhi, Priyank & Longstaff, Francis A., 2012. "Counterparty credit risk and the credit default swap market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 280-293.
- Bo, Lijun & Capponi, Agostino, 2015. "Counterparty risk for CDS: Default clustering effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 29-42.
- Giesecke, Kay, 2004. "Correlated default with incomplete information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1521-1545, July.
- Dong, Yinghui & Wang, Guojing, 2014. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for credit default swap in a contagion model using Markov chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-100.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Fr'ed'eric Patras, 2008. "Counterparty risk valuation for CDS," Papers 0807.0309, arXiv.org.
- Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim, 2016.
"Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 525-539.
- Jinbeom Kim & Tim Leung, 2015. "Pricing Derivatives with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization: A Fixed Point Approach," Papers 1501.06221, arXiv.org.
- U. Cherubini & E. Luciano, 2002. "Bivariate option pricing with copulas," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 69-85.
- Michael S. Gibson, 2005. "Measuring counterparty credit exposure to a margined counterparty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cherubini, Umberto & Mulinacci, Sabrina & Romagnoli, Silvia, 2011. "A copula-based model of speculative price dynamics in discrete time," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(6), pages 1047-1063, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk; Credit Default Swap; Counterparty risk; Credit Value Adjustment; Premium; Copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:39:y:2017:i:pb:p:963-975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.