A general dynamical statistical model with causal interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Geneletti, 2007. "Identifying direct and indirect effects in a non-counterfactual framework," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 199-215.
- Odd O. Aalen & Arnoldo Frigessi, 2007. "What can Statistics Contribute to a Causal Understanding?," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 155-168.
- David D. Ho & Avidan U. Neumann & Alan S. Perelson & Wen Chen & John M. Leonard & Martin Markowitz, 1995. "Rapid Turnover of Plasma Virions and CD4 Lymphocytes in HIV-1 Infection," Working Papers 95-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- J. Guedj & R. Thiébaut & D. Commenges, 2007. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Dynamical Models of HIV," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1198-1206, December.
- Judith Lok & Richard Gill & Aad van der Vaart & James Robins, 2004. "Estimating the causal effect of a time-varying treatment on time-to-event using structural nested failure time models," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(3), pages 271-295.
- James M. Robins, 2003. "Uniform consistency in causal inference," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(3), pages 491-515, September.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Fougere, Denis, 1996. "Noncausality in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1195-1212, September.
- Vanessa Didelez, 2008. "Graphical models for marked point processes based on local independence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 245-264.
- Daniel Commenges & Anne Gégout-Petit, 2007. "Likelihood for Generally Coarsened Observations from Multistate or Counting Process Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(2), pages 432-450.
- Alan S. Perelson & Avidan U. Neumann & Martin Markowitz & John M. Leonard & David D. Ho, 1996. "HIV-1 Dynamics In Vivo: Virion Clearance Rate, Infected Cell Lifespan, and Viral Generation Time," Working Papers 96-02-004, Santa Fe Institute.
- Vanessa Didelez, 2007. "Graphical Models for Composable Finite Markov Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-185.
- Alison L. Gibbs & Francis Edward Su, 2002. "On Choosing and Bounding Probability Metrics," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 70(3), pages 419-435, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas J. Miller & George Judge, 2015. "Information Recovery in a Dynamic Statistical Markov Model," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, March.
- Petrović, Ljiljana & Dimitrijević, Sladjana, 2012. "Causality with finite horizon of the past in continuous time," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1219-1223.
- Jeremie Guedj & Rodolphe Thiébaut & Daniel Commenges, 2011. "Joint Modeling of the Clinical Progression and of the Biomarkers' Dynamics Using a Mechanistic Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 59-66, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:3:p:719-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.