Uniform consistency in causal inference
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Commenges & Anne Gégout-Petit, 2009. "A general dynamical statistical model with causal interpretation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 719-736.
- Chen, Pu & Hsiao, Chih-Ying, 2010. "Looking behind Granger causality," MPRA Paper 24859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendonça, Mário Jorge & Loureiro, Paulo R.A. & Sachsida, Adolfo, 2012.
"The dynamics of land-use in Brazilian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 23-36.
- Paulo R. A. Loureiro & Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2010. "The Dynamics Of Land-Use In Brazilian Amazon," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 342, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Lima, Elcyon Caiado & Maka, Alexis & Céspedes, Brisne, 2008.
"Monetary Policy, Inflation and the Level of Economic Activity in Brazil After the Real Plan: Stylized Facts from SVAR Models,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 62(2), October.
- Brisne J. V. Céspedes & Elcyon C. R. Lima & Alexis Maka, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Inflation and the Level of Economic Activity in Brasil After the Real Plan: Stylized Facts From SVAR Models," Discussion Papers 1101, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Brisne J. V. Céspedes & Elcyon C. R. Lima & Alexis Maka, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Inflation and the Level of Economic Activity in Brasil after the Real Plan: Stylized Facts from SVAR Models," Discussion Papers 0149, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Klimova, Anna & Uhler, Caroline & Rudas, Tamás, 2015. "Faithfulness and learning hypergraphs from discrete distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 57-72.
- Chen, Pu, 2010. "A time series causal model," MPRA Paper 24841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:1:a:3410 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:3:p:491-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.