Marriage formation as a process intermediary between migration and childbearing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Courgeau, Daniel & Lelievre, Eva, 1993. "Event History Analysis in Demography," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287384.
- Vanessa Didelez, 2008. "Graphical models for marked point processes based on local independence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 245-264.
- Vanessa Didelez, 2007. "Graphical Models for Composable Finite Markov Processes," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2010. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: Exploring interdependencies," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(7), pages 159-188, February.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2009. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: exploring interdependencies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jan M. Hoem, 2013. "The dangers of conditioning on the time of occurrence of one demographic process in the analysis of another," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-11-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-11-04 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2008-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .