Report NEP-MIG-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Ferreira & Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2008. "Housing busts and household mobility," Staff Reports 350, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Katrina Mullan & Pauline Grosjean & Andreas Kontoleon, 2008. "Land Tenure Arrangements and Rural-Urban Migration in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 37.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2008. "Rising Food and Energy Prices: Projections for Labor Markets 2008-18 and Beyond," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331322_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2008. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 833, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larry Sawers & Eileen Stillwaggon, 2008. "Understanding the Southern African‘Anomaly’Poverty, Endemic Disease, and HIV," Working Papers 2008-11, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Serdar Sayan, 2008. "Emerging market business cycles with remittance fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 946, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan M. Hoem & Lesia Nedoluzhko, 2008. "Marriage formation as a process intermediary between migration and childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Annett Fleischer, 2008. "Marriage over space and time among male migrants from Cameroon to Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00304885_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Rios Avila & Eva Schlarb, 2008. "Bank Account and Savings - The Impact of Remittances and Migration: A Case Study of Moldova," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 448, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Caroline Bledsoe & Papa Sow, 2008. "Family reunification ideals and the practice of transnational reproductive life among Africans in Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-001, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Seidel, Tobias, 2008. "Corruption Epidemics," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Libertad González & Francesc Ortega, 2008. "How Do Very Open Economies Absorb Large Immigration Flows? Recent Evidence from Spanish Regions," Economic Reports 06-08, FEDEA.