A multivariate nonparametric test of independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taskinen, Sara & Kankainen, Annaliisa & Oja, Hannu, 2003. "Sign test of independence between two random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Sinha, Bimal Kumar & Wieand, H. S., 1977. "Multivariate nonparametric tests for independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 572-583, December.
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1981. "An asymptotic decomposition for multivariate distribution-free tests of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1985. "Testing for independence by the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 290-299, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Leucht, Anne & Meyer, Marco & Beering, Carina, 2016. "Empirical characteristic functions-based estimation and distance correlation for locally stationary processes," Working Papers 16-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Jean-François Quessy, 2009. "Theoretical efficiency comparisons of independence tests based on multivariate versions of Spearman’s rho," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 315-338, November.
- Baringhaus, Ludwig & Gaigall, Daniel, 2015. "On an independence test approach to the goodness-of-fit problem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 193-208.
- Székely, Gábor J. & Rizzo, Maria L., 2013. "The distance correlation t-test of independence in high dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 193-213.
- Fan, Yanan & de Micheaux, Pierre Lafaye & Penev, Spiridon & Salopek, Donna, 2017. "Multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 189-210.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1145-1150.
- Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio, 2012. "A suggested statistical test for measuring bivariate nonlinear dependence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4891-4898.
More about this item
KeywordsTesting independence Independence coefficient Empirical characteristic function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:8:p:1742-1756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .