A multivariate nonparametric test of independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taskinen, Sara & Kankainen, Annaliisa & Oja, Hannu, 2003. "Sign test of independence between two random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Sinha, Bimal Kumar & Wieand, H. S., 1977. "Multivariate nonparametric tests for independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 572-583, December.
- Deheuvels, Paul, 1981. "An asymptotic decomposition for multivariate distribution-free tests of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 102-113, March.
- Csörgo, Sándor, 1985. "Testing for independence by the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 290-299, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1145-1150.
- Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio, 2012. "A suggested statistical test for measuring bivariate nonlinear dependence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4891-4898.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Leucht, Anne & Meyer, Marco & Beering, Carina, 2016. "Empirical characteristic functions-based estimation and distance correlation for locally stationary processes," Working Papers 16-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Székely, Gábor J. & Rizzo, Maria L., 2013. "The distance correlation t-test of independence in high dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 193-213.
- Baringhaus, Ludwig & Gaigall, Daniel, 2015. "On an independence test approach to the goodness-of-fit problem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 193-208.
- Jean-François Quessy, 2009. "Theoretical efficiency comparisons of independence tests based on multivariate versions of Spearman’s rho," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 315-338, November.
- Fan, Yanan & de Micheaux, Pierre Lafaye & Penev, Spiridon & Salopek, Donna, 2017. "Multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 189-210.
More about this item
KeywordsTesting independence Independence coefficient Empirical characteristic function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:8:p:1742-1756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.