An asymptotic decomposition for multivariate distribution-free tests of independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koning, A.J. & Protassov, V., 2001. "Tail behaviour of Gaussian processes with applications to the Brownian pillow," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-49, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pycke, Jean-Renaud, 2003. "Multivariate extensions of the Anderson-Darling process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 387-399, July.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Holmes, Mark, 2009. "Tests of independence among continuous random vectors based on Cramr-von Mises functionals of the empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1137-1154, July.
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009. "Testing for equality between two copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:166:y:2018:i:c:p:266-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Nešlehová, Johanna G. & Rémillard, Bruno, 2013. "On the estimation of Spearman’s rho and related tests of independence for possibly discontinuous multivariate data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 214-228.
- García, Jesús E. & González-López, V.A. & Nelsen, R.B., 2013. "A new index to measure positive dependence in trivariate distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 481-495.
- Bakirov, Nail K. & Rizzo, Maria L. & Szekely, Gábor J., 2006. "A multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1742-1756, September.
- Gautier Marti & Frank Nielsen & Philippe Donnat & S'ebastien Andler, 2016. "On clustering financial time series: a need for distances between dependent random variables," Papers 1603.07822, arXiv.org.
- McKeague, Ian W. & Sun, Yanqing, 1996. "Transformations of Gaussian random fields to Brownian sheet and nonparametric change-point tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 311-319, August.
- Beran, R. & Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2007. "Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1805-1824, October.
- Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2005. "A multivariate empirical characteristic function test of independence with normal marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 345-369, August.
- Genest, Christian & Quessy, Jean-François & Rémillard, Bruno, 2006. "Local efficiency of a Cramer-von Mises test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 274-294, January.
- Koning, Alex J. & Protasov, Vladimir, 2003. "Tail behaviour of Gaussian processes with applications to the Brownian pillow," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 370-397, November.
- Gautier Marti & Philippe Very & Philippe Donnat, 2015. "Toward a generic representation of random variables for machine learning," Working Papers hal-01196883, HAL.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 2002. "Empirical Likelihood based on Hypothesis Testing," Discussion Paper 2002-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Genest & Bruno Rémillard, 2004. "Test of independence and randomness based on the empirical copula process," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 335-369, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric methods tests of independence distribution-free procedures rank statistics empirical measures Cramer-Von Mises statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:11:y:1981:i:1:p:102-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.