A Nonparametric Test of Serial Independence for Time Series and Residuals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongmiao Hong, 2000. "Generalized spectral tests for serial dependence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 557-574.
- Barbe, Philippe & Genest, Christian & Ghoudi, Kilani & Rémillard, Bruno, 1996. "On Kendall's Process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 197-229, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2005. "A multivariate empirical characteristic function test of independence with normal marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 345-369, August.
- Bouhaddioui, Chafik & Ghoudi, Kilani, 2012. "Empirical processes for infinite variance autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 319-335.
- Jean-François Quessy, 2009. "Theoretical efficiency comparisons of independence tests based on multivariate versions of Spearman’s rho," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 315-338, November.
- Genest, Christian & Nešlehová, Johanna G. & Rémillard, Bruno, 2013. "On the estimation of Spearman’s rho and related tests of independence for possibly discontinuous multivariate data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 214-228.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008. "Dynamic quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-205, November.
- Fan, Yanan & de Micheaux, Pierre Lafaye & Penev, Spiridon & Salopek, Donna, 2017. "Multivariate nonparametric test of independence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 189-210.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Yan, Jun, 2010. "Modeling Multivariate Distributions with Continuous Margins Using the copula R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i09).
- Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio, 2012. "A suggested statistical test for measuring bivariate nonlinear dependence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4891-4898.
- Beran, R. & Bilodeau, M. & Lafaye de Micheaux, P., 2007. "Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1805-1824, October.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0521-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Holmes, Mark, 2009. "Tests of independence among continuous random vectors based on Cramr-von Mises functionals of the empirical copula process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1137-1154, July.
More about this item
Keywordsindependence serial independence empirical processes pseudo-observations residuals weak convergence Cramer-von Mises statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:79:y:2001:i:2:p:191-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.