Tests for serial independence and linearity based on correlation integrals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diks Cees & Manzan Sebastiano, 2002. "Tests for Serial Independence and Linearity Based on Correlation Integrals," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. M. Robinson, 1991. "Consistent Nonparametric Entropy-Based Testing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 437-453.
- Potter, Simon M, 1995. "A Nonlinear Approach to US GNP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 109-125, April-Jun.
- Diks, C.G.H., 1999. "Consistent Testing for Serial Independence," CeNDEF Working Papers 99-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hjellvik, Vidar & Yao, Qiwei & Tjostheim, Dag, 1998. "Linearity testing using local polynominal approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tschernig, Rolf & Yang, Lijian, 1997. "Nonparametric lag selection for time series," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papadopoulos, G. & Kugiumtzis, D., 2015. "Estimation of connectivity measures in gappy time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 387-398.
- Diks Cees & Panchenko Valentyn, 2008. "Rank-based Entropy Tests for Serial Independence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Gao, Wei & Zhao, Hongxia, 2013. "Conditional independence graph for nonlinear time series and its application to international financial markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(10), pages 2460-2469.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:01-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .