Information-theoretic analysis of seral dependence and cointegration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aparicio F. M. & Escribano A., 1998. "Information-Theoretic Analysis of Serial Dependence and Cointegration," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-24, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Escribano, Álvaro & Mira, Santiago, 1996. "Nonlinear cointegration and nonlinear error correction," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4546, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papana, A. & Kyrtsou, K. & Kugiumtzis, D. & Diks, C.G.H., 2014. "Identifying causal relationships in case of non-stationary time series," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro, 1997. "Searching for linear and nonlinear cointegration: a new approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6219, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- G. Dufrenot & E. Grimaud & E. Latil & V. Mignon, 2003. "Real exchange rate misalignment in Hungary: a fractionally integrated threshold model," THEMA Working Papers 2003-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002.
"An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling,"
- Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2002. "An information-theoretic extension to structural VAR modelling," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20203, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "On the record properties of integrated time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gilles DUFRENOT & Elisabeth GRIMAUD & Eug=E9nie LATIL & Val=E9rie MIGNON, 2003. "Real exhange rate misalignment in Hungary: a fractionally integrated=20 threshold model," Econometrics 0309001, EconWPA.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2010. "Do real exchange rates really follow threshold autoregressive or exponential smooth transition autoregressive models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 605-612, March.
- Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro, 2003. "Cointegration tests based on record counting statistics," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:6208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.