Car sharing demand estimation and urban transport demand modelling using stated preference techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prettenthaler, Franz E. & Steininger, Karl W., 1999. "From ownership to service use lifestyle: the potential of car sharing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 443-453, March.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:440-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cartenì, Armando & Cascetta, Ennio & de Luca, Stefano, 2016. "A random utility model for park & carsharing services and the pure preference for electric vehicles," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 49-59.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:362-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:539-:d:132331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivana Semanjski & Sidharta Gautama, 2016. "Forecasting the State of Health of Electric Vehicle Batteries to Evaluate the Viability of Car Sharing Practices," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 15_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 1501, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Romeo Danielis, Lucia Rotaris, Eva Valeri, 2012. "Carsharing for tourists," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 103-119.
More about this item
KeywordsCar sharing; Car pooling; Stated Preference; Random Utility Models; Sustainable transport systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2008:i:40:p:33-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.