Carsharing for tourists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catalano, Mario & Lo Casto, Barbara & Migliore, Marco, 2008. "Car sharing demand estimation and urban transport demand modelling using stated preference techniques," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 40, pages 33-50.
- Kek, Alvina G.H. & Cheu, Ruey Long & Meng, Qiang & Fung, Chau Ha, 2009. "A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 149-158, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 15_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 1501, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Longhi & Marcello M. Mariani & Sylvie Rochhia, 2016. "Sharing and Tourism: The Rise of New Markets in Transport," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.