Carsharing for tourists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catalano, Mario & Lo Casto, Barbara & Migliore, Marco, 2008. "Car sharing demand estimation and urban transport demand modelling using stated preference techniques," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 40, pages 33-50.
- Kek, Alvina G.H. & Cheu, Ruey Long & Meng, Qiang & Fung, Chau Ha, 2009. "A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 149-158, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 15_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Andrea Rusich & Eva Valeri, 2015. "The potential demand for carsharing from university students: an Italian case study," Working Papers 1501, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:32-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Longhi & Marcello M. Mariani & Sylvie Rochhia, 2016. "Sharing and Tourism: The Rise of New Markets in Transport," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .