Sharing and Tourism: The Rise of New Markets in Transport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcello M. Mariani & Rodolfo Baggio & Dimitrios Buhalis & Christian Longhi, 2014. "Tourism management, marketing and development: the importance of networks and ICTs," Post-Print halshs-00924725, HAL.
- Christian Longhi, 2009. "Internet and organization of the industry in tourism : a focus on the distribution of travel and tourism services," Post-Print halshs-00456709, HAL.
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015.
"Long tails in the tourism industry : towards knowledge intensive service suppliers,"
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long tails in the tourism industry: towards knowledge intensive service suppliers," Post-Print halshs-01217795, HAL.
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long Tails in the Tourism Industry: Towards Knowledge Intensive Service Suppliers," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Bénédicte Aldebert & Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi, 2011. "Innovation in the tourism industry : the case of tourism@," Post-Print halshs-00721551, HAL.
- Romeo Danielis, Lucia Rotaris, Eva Valeri, 2012. "Carsharing for tourists," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 103-119.
More about this item
KeywordsSharing; platform economy; travel; transport; tourism industry;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MKT-2016-02-04 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRE-2016-02-04 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2016-02-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2016-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.