Report NEP-MKT-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Rainer Kühl & Anne Piper, 2015. "Do Negative Headlines Really Undermine the Credibility of a Quality Label? A Quasi-Natural Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201514, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial Platforms With Heterogeneous Participants," Working Papers Series 417, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Zhen, Chen & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2015. "Measuring the Informational Value of Interpretive Shelf Nutrition Labels to Shoppers," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212812, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Toledo, Chantal, 2016. "Safe or Not? Consumer Responses to Recalls with Traceability," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2348568h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2015. "Quota bonuses as localized sales bonuses," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Martin Klepek & Kateřina Matušínská, 2015. "Factors influencing marketing communication perception by singles in Czech Republic," Working Papers 0025, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Pio Baake & Andreas Harasser & Friederike Heiny, 2016. "Information Acquisition in Vertical Relations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1543, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Longhi & Marcello M. Mariani & Sylvie Rochhia, 2016. "Sharing and Tourism: The Rise of New Markets in Transport," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nicolas Petrovsky-Nadeau & Etienne Wasmer & Shutian Zeng, 2015. "Shopping Time," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2lcqvok1m99, Sciences Po.
- Shambhavi Tamrakar & Bharti Venkatesh, 2015. "A Study On Retail Fmcg Marketing In Rural India," Working papers 2015-09-12, Voice of Research.