Long Tails in the Tourism Industry: Towards Knowledge Intensive Service Suppliers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long tails in the tourism industry : towards knowledge intensive service suppliers," Working Papers halshs-01248302, HAL.
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long tails in the tourism industry: towards knowledge intensive service suppliers," Post-Print halshs-01217795, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Aldebert & Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi, 2011.
"Innovation in the tourism industry: The case of Tourism@,"
- Bénédicte Aldebert & Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi, 2011. "Innovation in the tourism industry : the case of tourism@," Post-Print halshs-00721551, HAL.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Longhi & Marcello M. Mariani & Sylvie Rochhia, 2016. "Sharing and Tourism: The Rise of New Markets in Transport," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Knowledge Intensive Service Suppliers; Sectoral Systems of Innovation and Production; Long Tail; Organization of the Industry; Internet;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2015-02-11 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-TUR-2015-02-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.