Report NEP-TUR-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Laura Vici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Mak, 2015. "Creating "Paradise of the Pacific": How Tourism Began in Hawaii," Working Papers 201503, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mendola Daria & Serena Volo, 2015. "Tourism Destination Competitiveness: Measurement Issues," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS23, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Iova, Radu Andrei & Lascar, Elena, 2014. "Sustainable develoment of Ostrov area, Constanta county through rural and wine tourism," MPRA Paper 61766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2015. "“Regional Forecasting with Support Vector Regressions: The Case of Spain”," AQR Working Papers 201506, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Necula, Diana & Necula, Raluca, 2014. "Analysis of the importance of the Merei Parish in the tourism and agrotourism in Buzau County," MPRA Paper 61768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2015. "Long Tails in the Tourism Industry: Towards Knowledge Intensive Service Suppliers," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.