The cost saving potential of carsharing in a US context
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010.
"The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enoch, Marcus P. & Taylor, Jo, 2006. "A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 434-443, September.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ibanez, Jose A., 1999.
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1937-1999
- Cervero, Robert & Landis, John, 1997. "Twenty years of the Bay Area Rapid Transit system: Land use and development impacts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 309-333, July.
- Kek, Alvina G.H. & Cheu, Ruey Long & Meng, Qiang & Fung, Chau Ha, 2009. "A decision support system for vehicle relocation operations in carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 149-158, January.
- Shaheen, Susan & Sperling, Daniel & Wagner, Conrad, 1998. "Carsharing in Europe and North American: Past, Present, and Future," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4gx4m05b, University of California Transportation Center.
- Murphy, James & Delucchi, Mark, 1998. "A Review of the Literature on the Social Cost of Motor Vehicle Use in the United States," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1tk1s936, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:363-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.