A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prettenthaler, Franz E. & Steininger, Karl W., 1999. "From ownership to service use lifestyle: the potential of car sharing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 443-453, March.
- Shaheen, Susan A. & Meyn, Mollyanne & Wipyewski, Kamill, 2003. "U.S. Shared-use Vehicle Survey Findings: Opportunities and Obstacles for Carsharing and Station Car Growth," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt69x684m2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Shaheen, Susan & Sperling, Daniel & Wagner, Conrad, 1998. "Carsharing in Europe and North American: Past, Present, and Future," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4gx4m05b, University of California Transportation Center.
- Steininger, Karl & Vogl, Caroline & Zettl, Ralph, 1996. "Car-sharing organizations : The size of the market segment and revealed change in mobility behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 177-185, October.
- Huwer, Ulrike, 2004. "Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 77-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Burlando & Giulia Arduino & Davide Nobile, 2007. "Il car sharing come business development area: analisi del settore, strategie d’impresa e ricadute socio economich," Working Papers 0703, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2007.
- Claudia Burlando, 2012. "A Comparison of Car Sharing Organizational Models: An Analysis of Feasible Efficiency Increase through a Centralized Model," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 53-64, May.
- Xenias, Dimitrios & Whitmarsh, Lorraine, 2013. "Dimensions and determinants of expert and public attitudes to sustainable transport policies and technologies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-85.
- Claudia Burlando & Giulia Arduino & Davide Nobile, 2007. "Il car sharing come business development area: analisi del settore, strategie d’impresa e ricadute socio economich," Working Papers 07_3, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2007.
- Rabbitt, Niamh & Ghosh, Bidisha, 2016. "Economic and environmental impacts of organised Car Sharing Services: A case study of Ireland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 3-12.
- Matthew Clark & Kate Gifford & Jillian Anable & Scott Le Vine, 2015. "Business-to-business carsharing: evidence from Britain of factors associated with employer-based carsharing membership and its impacts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 471-495, May.
- Correia, Gonçalo Homem de Almeida & Antunes, António Pais, 2012. "Optimization approach to depot location and trip selection in one-way carsharing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 233-247.
- Preston, John, 2009. "Epilogue: Transport policy and social exclusion--Some reflections," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 140-142, July.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- Michael Duncan, 2011. "The cost saving potential of carsharing in a US context," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 363-382, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:13:y:2006:i:5:p:434-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.