From ownership to service use lifestyle: the potential of car sharing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1994.
"Roads toward environmentally sustainable transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 261-271, July.
- Nijkamp, P., 1993. "Roads towards environmentally sustainable transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:7:d:61122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Ciari & Claude Weis & Milos Balac, 2016. "Evaluating the influence of carsharing stations’ location on potential membership: a Swiss case study," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(3), pages 345-369, August.
- Enoch, Marcus P. & Taylor, Jo, 2006. "A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 434-443, September.
- Firnkorn, Jörg & Müller, Martin, 2011. "What will be the environmental effects of new free-floating car-sharing systems? The case of car2go in Ulm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1519-1528, June.
- Roelich, Katy & Knoeri, Christof & Steinberger, Julia K. & Varga, Liz & Blythe, Phil T. & Butler, David & Gupta, Rajat & Harrison, Gareth P. & Martin, Chris & Purnell, Phil, 2015. "Towards resource-efficient and service-oriented integrated infrastructure operation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 40-52.
- Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0385, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stillwater, Tai & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Shaheen, Susan, 2008. "Carsharing and the Built Environment: A GIS-Based Study of One U.S. Operator," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2wj7q6cm, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Catalano, Mario & Lo Casto, Barbara & Migliore, Marco, 2008. "Car sharing demand estimation and urban transport demand modelling using stated preference techniques," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 40, pages 33-50.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 74-85.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 385, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Francesco Ciari & Milos Balac & Michael Balmer, 2015. "Modelling the effect of different pricing schemes on free-floating carsharing travel demand: a test case for Zurich, Switzerland," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 413-433, May.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-85.
- Claudia Burlando, 2012. "A Comparison of Car Sharing Organizational Models: An Analysis of Feasible Efficiency Increase through a Centralized Model," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 53-64, May.
- Ivana Semanjski & Sidharta Gautama, 2016. "Forecasting the State of Health of Electric Vehicle Batteries to Evaluate the Viability of Car Sharing Practices," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Curtis, Fred, 2003. "Eco-localism and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, August.
- Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi, 2008. "The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 516-530, April.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9693-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ning Wang & Runlin Yan, 2015. "Research on Consumers’ Use Willingness and Opinions of Electric Vehicle Sharing: An Empirical Study in Shanghai," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:189-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredsson, E.C., 2004. "“Green” consumption—no solution for climate change," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 513-524.
- Kathan, Wolfgang & Matzler, Kurt & Veider, Viktoria, 2016. "The sharing economy: Your business model's friend or foe?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 663-672.
- Matthew Clark & Kate Gifford & Jillian Anable & Scott Le Vine, 2015. "Business-to-business carsharing: evidence from Britain of factors associated with employer-based carsharing membership and its impacts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 471-495, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:28:y:1999:i:3:p:443-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.