Roads toward environmentally sustainable transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nijkamp, P., 1993. "Roads towards environmentally sustainable transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Roberto Camagni & Peter Nijkamp, 2006. "Analysis of Environmental Costs of Mobility due to Urban Sprawl - A Modelling Study on Italian Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Prettenthaler, Franz E. & Steininger, Karl W., 1999. "From ownership to service use lifestyle: the potential of car sharing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 443-453, March.
- Steininger, Karl & Vogl, Caroline & Zettl, Ralph, 1996. "Car-sharing organizations : The size of the market segment and revealed change in mobility behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 177-185, October.
- Ciliberti, Francesco & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2008. "Logistics social responsibility: Standard adoption and practices in Italian companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 88-106, May.
- Thomas Bjørner, 1996. "Any need for coordination of policies towards transit traffic with a negative local externality?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 221-245, September.
- Scattola, Elena & Stocchetti, Andrea, 2010.
"Efficienza energetica, sostenibilità ed opportunità strategiche nel comparto dei trasporti stradali
[Energy efficiency, sustainability and strategic opportunities in road transport]," MPRA Paper 29947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milorad Vidović & Slobodan Zečević & Milorad Kilibarda & Jelena Vlajić & Nenad Bjelić & Snežana Tadić, 2011. "The p-hub Model with Hub-catchment Areas, Existing Hubs, and Simulation: A Case Study of Serbian Intermodal Terminals," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 295-314, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:28:y:1994:i:4:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.