The p-hub Model with Hub-catchment Areas, Existing Hubs, and Simulation: A Case Study of Serbian Intermodal Terminals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Pierre & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle, 2004.
"Modelling a rail/road intermodal transportation system,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 255-270, May.
- ARNOLD, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2004. "Modelling a rail/road intermodal transportation system," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1695, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Groothedde, Bas & Ruijgrok, Cees & Tavasszy, Lóri, 2005. "Towards collaborative, intermodal hub networks: A case study in the fast moving consumer goods market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 567-583, November.
- O'kelly, Morton E., 1987. "A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 393-404, December.
- Klincewicz, J. G., 1991. "Heuristics for the p-hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Morton O'Kelly & Darko Skorin-Kapov & Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, 1995. "Lower Bounds for the Hub Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 713-721, April.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1994.
"Roads toward environmentally sustainable transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 261-271, July.
- Nijkamp, P., 1993. "Roads towards environmentally sustainable transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Racunica, Illia & Wynter, Laura, 2005. "Optimal location of intermodal freight hubs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 453-477, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Correia & Stefan Nickel & Francisco Saldanha-da-Gama, 2014. "Multi-product Capacitated Single-Allocation Hub Location Problems: Formulations and Inequalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Yi Qu & Tolga Bektaş & Julia Bennell, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Multimode Multicommodity Network Design Model for Intermodal Freight Transportation with Transfer and Emission Costs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 303-329, March.
- Meltem Peker & Bahar Y. Kara & James F. Campbell & Sibel A. Alumur, 2016. "Spatial Analysis of Single Allocation Hub Location Problems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1075-1101, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9331-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntermodal freight terminals location; p-hub location model; Simulation; Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.