Any need for coordination of policies towards transit traffic with a negative local externality?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik, 1994. "External effects and social costs of road transport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 273-287, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, Fall.
- Hoel, Michael, 2011. "Environmental R&D," Memorandum 12/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1994.
"Roads toward environmentally sustainable transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 261-271, July.
- Nijkamp, P., 1993. "Roads towards environmentally sustainable transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0069, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1988. "Economic competition among jurisdictions: efficiency enhancing or distortion inducing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 333-354, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno de Borger & Stef Proost, 2004.
"Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 45-64.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, "undated". "Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector," Working Papers 2004022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger Bruno & Stef Proost, 2004. "Vertical and horizontal tax competition in the transport sector," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0412, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-48.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2012. "Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature," Working Papers 2012014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational policy coordination; local externality; transit traffic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:221-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.