How to Measure Government Productivity: A Review Article on 'Measurement of Government Output and Productivity for the National Accounts' (The Atkinson Report)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2009.
"A General-Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Approach to the Measurement of Nominal and Real Bank Output,"
NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 273-320
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2004. "A general-equilibrium asset-pricing approach to the measurement of nominal and real bank output," Working Papers 04-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- J. Christina Wang & Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2008. "A General-Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Approach to the Measurement of Nominal and Real Bank Output," NBER Working Papers 14616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aled ab Iorwerth, 2013. "Mastering Leviathan: A Review Article on "Growing the Productivity of Government Services"," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 26, pages 94-107, Fall.
- Aled ab Iorwerth, 2012. "To Capture Production or Wellbeing? A Review Article on Towards Measuring the Volume Output of Education and Health Services: A Handbook," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 23, pages 55-70, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Accounts; the Atkinson Report; Public service; Output measurement; Productivity; Direct measures of government output;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:13:y:2006:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.