The Determinants of Early Retirement in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2003.
"Why is the Employment Rate of Older Swiss so High? An Analysis of the Social Security System,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 28(4), pages 652-672, October.
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2003. "Why is the Employment Rate of Older Swiss so High? An Analysis of the Social Security System," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 652-672, October.
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 1986. "A Structural Retirement Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 555-584, May.
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 2000. "Retirement in Dual-Career Families: A Structural Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 503-545, July.
- Gary Burtless, 1986. "Social Security, Unanticipated Benefit Increases, and the Timing of Retirement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 781-805.
- Alfonso Sousa-Poza & Fred Henneberger, 2000. "Wage data collected by telephone interviews: an empirical analysis of the item nonresponse problem and its implications for the estimation of wage functions," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 136(I), pages 79-98, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C Machado & Miguel Portela, 2014. "Hours of work and retirement behaviour," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2006.
"Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement: Evidence from Switzerland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2009. "New Evidence on Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement," Working Papers 076, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Barbara Hanel & Regina Riphahn, 2006. "Financial Incentives and the Timing of Retirement: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers 009, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2012.
"The timing of retirement — New evidence from Swiss female workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 718-728.
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2012. "The Timing of Retirement - New Evidence from Swiss Female Workers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3814, CESifo Group Munich.
- Даниелян, Владимир, 2016.
"Детерминанты Пенсионного Возраста: Обзор Исследований
[Determinants of Retirement Age: A Review of Research]," MPRA Paper 73865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- canegrati, emanuele, 2006. "The Single-Mindedness Theory: Micro-foundation and Applications to Social Security Systems," MPRA Paper 1223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2006. "The Institutional Determinants of Early Retirement in Europe," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010.
"'Voluntary' and 'involuntary' early retirement: an international analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 427-438.
- Dorn, David & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "'Voluntary' and 'Involuntary' Early Retirement: An International Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2005. "Early Retirement: Free Choice or Forced Decision," CESifo Working Paper Series 1542, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heidler, Matthias & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Leifels, Arne, 2006. "Heterogenous life expectancy, adverse selection, and retirement behaviour," FZG Discussion Papers 13, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
More about this item
Keywordsearly retirement; determinants; Switzerland;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2005-ii-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .