Determinants of the Transition from Work into Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monika BÜTLER & Olivia HUGUENIN & Federica TEPPA, 2004.
"What Triggers Early Retirement ? Results from Swiss Pension Funds,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
04.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bütler, Monika & Huguenin, Olivia & Teppa, Federica, 2004. "What Triggers Early Retirement? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "What Triggers Early Retirement? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," DNB Working Papers 041, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2004. "What Triggers Early Retirement. Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CeRP Working Papers 35, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Richard Blundell & Costas Meghir & Sarah Smith, 2002. "Pension Incentives and the Pattern of Early Retirement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 153-170, March.
- Coile Courtney, 2004.
"Retirement Incentives and Couples' Retirement Decisions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Courtney Coile, 2003. "Retirement Incentives and Couples' Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob Euwals & Daniel Vuuren & Ronald Wolthoff, 2010.
"Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence From a Policy Reform,"
Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 209-236, September.
- Rob Euwals & Daniël van Vuuren & Ronald Wolthoff, 2005. "Early retirement behaviour in the Netherlands; evidence from a policy reform," CPB Discussion Paper 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2006. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands - Evidence from a Policy Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 5596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2006. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence from a Policy Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Daniel J. van Vuuren & Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2006. "Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence from a Policy Reform," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniel Hallberg, 2011.
"Economic Fluctuations and Retirement of Older Employees,"
CEIS, vol. 25(3), pages 287-307, September.
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2008. "Economic fluctuations and retirement of older employees," Working Paper Series 2008:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2006. "The Institutional Determinants of Early Retirement in Europe," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Anders Stenberg & Xavier Luna & Olle Westerlund, 2012.
"Can adult education delay retirement from the labour market?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 677-696, January.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2008. "Can Adult Education Delay Retirement from the Labour Market?," Umeå Economic Studies 756, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2010. "Can adult education delay retirement from the labour market?," Working Paper Series 2010:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- de Luna, Xavier & Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2008. "Can Adult Education Delay Retirement from the Labour Market?," Working Paper Series 6/2008, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge & Raymond Montizaan, 2013.
"How Sensitive are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 225-251, September.
- de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D. & Montizaan, R.M., 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age?," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2013. "How Sensitive Are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?," IZA Discussion Papers 7269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montizaan R.M. & Fouarge D. & Grip A. de, 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bellmann, Lutz & Janik, Florian, 2007. "Firms and Early Retirement: Offers That One Does Not Refuse," IZA Discussion Papers 2931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gruber, Jonathan & Wise, David, 1998. "Social Security and Retirement: An International Comparison," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 158-163, May.
- Romain Duval, 2003. "The Retirement Effects of Old-Age Pension and Early Retirement Schemes in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 370, OECD Publishing.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1994. "Retirement in a Family Context: A Structural Model for Husbands and Wives," NBER Working Papers 4629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dorn & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010.
"'Voluntary' and 'involuntary' early retirement: an international analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 427-438.
- Dorn, David & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "'Voluntary' and 'Involuntary' Early Retirement: An International Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Filer, Randall K & Petri, Peter A, 1988. "A Job-Characteristics Theory of Retirement," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 123-129, February.
- Brugiavini, Agar, 2001. "Early retirement in Europe," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 501-515, October.
- Blau, David M., 1997. "Social security and the labor supply of older married couples," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-418, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Lis & Agnieszka KamiÅ„ska & Aart-Jan Riekhoff & Izabela Styczynska, 2013. "The Impact of Institutional and Socio-Ecological Drivers on Activity at Older Ages," CASE Network Reports 0115, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak, 2013. "Female Transition to Retirement," IBS Working Papers 2/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska & Claudia Villosio & Michele Belloni & Maciej Lis & Monika Potoczna, 2013. "Age and productivity. Human Capital Accumulation and Depreciation," CASE Network Reports 0114, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-11-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-11-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LMA-2013-11-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:nrnwps:2013_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aclawat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.