A Replication of â€œCounting Chickens When They Hatchâ€ (Economic Journal 2012)** This paper is a replication of an original study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary, Sébastien & Saravia-Matus, Silvia & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2018. "Does nutrition-sensitive aid reduce the prevalence of undernourishment?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 100-116.
- Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik, 2019.
"Revisiting cross-country poverty convergence in the developing world with a special focus on Sub-Saharan Africa,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 13-28.
- Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik, 2018. "Revisiting Cross-Country Poverty Convergence in the Developing World with a Special Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 11388, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul, 2015.
"Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China s Foreign Assistance,"
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112838, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 5439, CESifo.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Richert, Katharina, 2018.
"Development Minister Characteristics and Aid Giving,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 186-204.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Richert, Katharina, 2018. "Development minister characteristics and aid giving," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 186-204.
- Gehring, Kai & Michaelowa, Katharina & Dreher, Axel & Spörri, Franziska, 2017. "Aid Fragmentation and Effectiveness: What Do We Really Know?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 320-334.
ReplicationThis item is a replication of:
More about this item
Keywordsforeign assistance; cross-country growth regressions; replication;
All these keywords.
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- A Replication of âCounting Chickens When They Hatchâ (PFR 2015) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:43:y:2015:i:2:p:256-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.