A Replication of â€œCounting Chickens When They Hatchâ€ (Economic Journal 2012)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:100-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik, 2019.
"Revisiting cross-country poverty convergence in the developing world with a special focus on Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 13-28.
- Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik, 2018. "Revisiting Cross-Country Poverty Convergence in the Developing World with a Special Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 11388, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2015.
"Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China s Foreign Assistance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112838, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 5439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:320-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:poleco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:186-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign assistance; cross-country growth regressions; replication;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- A Replication of “Counting Chickens When They Hatch” (PFR 2015) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:43:y:2015:i:2:p:256-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.