Budget Rules and State Business Cycles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe A. Stone, 2016. "Do Balanced-Budget Rules Increase Growth?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 79-89, January.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Clemens & Stephen Miran, 2012.
"Fiscal Policy Multipliers on Subnational Government Spending,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 46-68, May.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Stephen Miran, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers on Subnational Government Spending," NBER Chapters,in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Fiscal Policy, pages 46-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Miran, Stephen, 2010. "The effects of state budget cuts on employment and income," MPRA Paper 38715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2013. "State Fiscal Adjustment During Times of Stress: Possible Causes of the Severity and Composition of Budget Cuts," MPRA Paper 55921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahdavi, Saeid & Westerlund, Joakim, 2011. "Fiscal stringency and fiscal sustainability: Panel evidence from the American state and local governments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 953-969.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:166-191 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbalanced budget rules; business cycles; stabilization policy; state level public finance;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Budget Rules and State Business Cycles (PFR 2007) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:530-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .