The Effect of Private School Competition on Public School Performance in Georgia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Card & Martin D. Dooley & A. Abigail Payne, 2010.
"School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 150-176, October.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2008. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 14176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Martin Dooley & Abigail Payne, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-01, McMaster University.
- Card, David & Dooley, Martin & Payne, Abigail, 2010. "School Competition and Efficiency with Publicly Funded Catholic Schools," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Sep 2010.
- Thapa, Amrit, 2013. "Does private school competition improve public school performance? The case of Nepal," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 358-366.
- Danny Cohen Zada, 2007. "An Alternative Instrument for Private School Competition," Working Papers 0705, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- repec:jpe:journl:1521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen-Zada, D., 2009. "An alternative instrument for private school competition," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-37, February.
- Misra, Kaustav & Grimes, Paul W. & Rogers, Kevin E., 2012. "Does competition improve public school efficiency? A spatial analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1177-1190.
- Oliver Himmler, 2009. "The Effects of School Competition on Academic Achievement and Grading Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 2676, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jepsen, Christopher, 2002.
"The role of aggregation in estimating the effects of private school competition on student achievement,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 477-500, November.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2002. "The role of aggregation in estimating the effects of private school competition on student achievement," Open Access publications 10197/4436, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Garcia-Diaz, Rocio & del Castillo, Ernesto & Cabral, René, 2016. "School competition and efficiency in elementary schools in Mexico," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-34.
- Filer, Randall K. & Münich, Daniel, 2013. "Responses of private and public schools to voucher funding," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 269-285.
- Booker, Kevin & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Gronberg, Timothy & Jansen, Dennis, 2008. "The effect of charter schools on traditional public school students in Texas: Are children who stay behind left behind?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 123-145, July.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2006.
"Efecto de la Competencia de la Educación Privada sobre la Calidad de la Educación Pública
[Effect of Private Education Competition on the Quality of Public Education]," MPRA Paper 30772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2011. "Getting Beneath the Veil of Effective Schools: Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 17632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Cebula & Joshua C. Hall & Maria Y. Tackett, 2017.
"Non-public competition and public school performance: evidence from West Virginia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1185-1193, March.
- Richard J. Cebula & Joshua C. Hall & Maria Y. Tackett, 2015. "Nonpublic Competition and Public School Performance: Evidence from West Virginia," Working Papers 15-29, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate school competition; vouchers; public school performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:4-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.