On the rhetorical strategies of leaders: Speaking clearly, standing back, and stepping down
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2019.
"Information acquisition and use by networked players,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 360-401.
- Myatt, David P & Wallace, Chris, 2017. "Information Acquisition and Use by Networked Players," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 32, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:4:p:395-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2014. "Central bank communication design in a Lucas-Phelps economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 64-79.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2014. "Information acquisition interactions in two-player quadratic games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(2), pages 455-485, May.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodríguez-Álvarez, 2017.
"Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation,"
University of Manchester, vol. 85(4), pages 395-429, July.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2012. "Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/16, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodríguez Álvarez, 2014. "Deliberation, Leadership and Information Aggregation," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hiroki Arato & Tomoya Nakamura, 2013. "Endogenous Alleviation of Overreaction Problem by Aggregate Information Announcement," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 319-336, September.
- Bernard Herskovic & Joao Ramos, 2016. "Acquiring information through peers," 2016 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2015. "Cournot competition and the social value of information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 466-506.
More about this item
Keywordscommunication; leadership; rhetoric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jothpo:v:24:y:2012:i:4:p:431-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.