Information Gathering in Organizations: Equilibrium, Welfare, and Optimal Network Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Morris, Stephen, 2017.
"Belief-free rationalizability and informational robustness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 744-759.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2066, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Working Papers 086_2016, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2088, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Di Maggio, Marco, 2009. "Accountability and Cheap Talk," MPRA Paper 18652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerlof, Robert & Holden, Richard, 2017. "Network Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 11763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hagenbach, Jeanne & Koessler, Frédéric, 2016. "Full disclosure in decentralized organizations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 5-7.
- Robert Akerlof & Richard Holden, 2016. "Movers and Shakers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(4), pages 1849-1874.
- Takashi Ui & Yasunori Yoshizawa, 2013. "Radner's Theorem on Teams and Games with a Continuum of Players," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 72-77.
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2009. "Optimal Structure of Monetary Policy Committees," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-36-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Dec 2009.
- Wataru Tamura, 2012. "A Theory of Multidimensional Information Disclosure," ISER Discussion Paper 0828, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:116-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.