The dynamics of bank location decisions in Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher Heard & Flavio M. Menezes & Alicia Rambaldi, 2016. "The Dynamics of Bank Location Decisions in Australia," Discussion Papers Series 556, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiyi Bai & Zhisheng Li & Huan Liu, 2019. "Financial outreach and household financial constraint," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(5), pages 1503-1523, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; branch location; entry; exit;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ausman:v:43:y:2018:i:2:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.agsm.edu.au .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.