Updating the Romanian Economic Macromodel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesca D'Auria & CÃ©cile Denis & Karel Havik & Kieran Mc Morrow & Christophe Planas & Rafal Raciborski & Werner Roger & Alessandro Rossi, 2010. "The production function methodology for calculating potential growth rates and output gaps," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 420, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2011. "Some Issues Involved by the Policies Concerning Exchange Rate and Inflation. Quantitative Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(29), pages 250-257, February.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan B. Bruns, Christian Gross and David I. Stern, 2014.
"Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian & Stern, David I., 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," FCN Working Papers 11/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross & David I. Stern, 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," Crawford School Research Papers 1307, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2015. "Net Indirect Taxes and Sectoral Structure of Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 5-29, June.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2015. "BARS curve in Romanian economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 693-693, May.
- Mihaela Simionescu (Bratu), 2014. "The Performance of Predictions Based on the Dobrescu Macromodel for the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 179-195, October.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2014. "Forecast Intervals for Inflation Rate and Unemployment Rate in Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(5), pages 39-51, October.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2014. "Attempting to Quantify the Accuracy of Complex Macroeconomic Forecasts," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-21, December.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2015. "The Accuracy Of General Government Balance Forecasts In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(1), pages 167-178, March.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:2:p:5-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan CRUCERU & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "The multiple linear regression used to analyse the correlation between variables," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 114-117, October.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:132-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirela PANAIT & Andreea – Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "Statistical-econometric model used for the analysis of the correlation between the Gross Domestic Product and the Labour Productivity," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(11), pages 180-187, November.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2015. "Comparative Price Level (Cpl) – A Representative Parameter of Economic Convergence," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 7-28, December.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2014. "Directional accuracy for inflation and unemployment rate predictions in Romania," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(2), pages 129-138, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmacromodel; simulations; scenarios;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2013:i:4:p:5-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.