Some Issues Involved by the Policies Concerning Exchange Rate and Inflation. Quantitative Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2013. "Updating the Romanian Economic Macromodel," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 5-31, December.
- Gheorghe SAVOIU, 2013. "A Statistical Applied Method, Drawing on the Consumer Price Index and its Investigative Qualities," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(2), pages 116-122, May.
- Jernej Mencinger & Aleksander Aristovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2014.
"The Impact of Growing Public Debt on Economic Growth in the European Union,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 403-403, February.
- Mencinger, Jernej & Aristovnik, Aleksander & Verbic, Miroslav, 2014. "The Impact of Growing Public Debt on Economic Growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 53243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; reference interest rate; simulations;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:29:p:250-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.