Organizational Culture and Subjective and Work Well-being. The Case of Employees of Portuguese Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Beldekos, Panagiotis & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 2009. "''Day-to-day" entrepreneurship within organisations: The role of trait Emotional Intelligence and Perceived Organisational Support," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 165-175, June.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Robert E. Quinn & Kim Cameron, 1983. "Organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of Effectiveness: Some Preliminary Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Barreira, Ana, 2011. "Spatial Strategic Interaction on Public Expenditures of The Northern Portuguese Local Governments," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Sequeira, Bernardete & Marques, João Filipe, 2011. "Knowledge Management in Tourism Organizations: Proposal for an Analytical Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kikot, Tatiana & Costa, Gonçalo & Fernandes, Silvia & Águas, Paulo, 2014. "Why Use-centered Game-based Learning in Higher Education? The Case of Cesim SimBrand," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(3), pages 229-241.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Culture; Subjective Well-Being; Well-Being at Work;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .