Organizational Culture and Subjective and Work Well-being. The Case of Employees of Portuguese Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Robert E. Quinn & Kim Cameron, 1983. "Organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of Effectiveness: Some Preliminary Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Barreira, Ana, 2011. "Spatial Strategic Interaction on Public Expenditures of The Northern Portuguese Local Governments," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Sequeira, Bernardete & Marques, João Filipe, 2011. "Knowledge Management in Tourism Organizations: Proposal for an Analytical Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Beldekos, Panagiotis & Moustakis, Vassilis S., 2009. "''Day-to-day" entrepreneurship within organisations: The role of trait Emotional Intelligence and Perceived Organisational Support," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 165-175, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kikot, Tatiana & Costa, Gonçalo & Fernandes, Silvia & Águas, Paulo, 2014. "Why Use-centered Game-based Learning in Higher Education? The Case of Cesim SimBrand," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(3), pages 229-241.
- repec:ris:jspord:0957 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Culture; Subjective Well-Being; Well-Being at Work;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.