Spatial Strategic Interaction on Public Expenditures of The Northern Portuguese Local Governments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rainald Borck & Marco Caliendo & Viktor Steiner, 2007.
"Fiscal Competition and the Composition of Public Spending: Theory and Evidence,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(2), pages 264-277, June.
- Rainald Borck & Marco Caliendo & Viktor Steiner, 2005. "Fiscal Competition and the Composition of Public Spending: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 528, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Borck, Rainald & Caliendo, Marco & Steiner, Viktor, 2006. "Fiscal Competition and the Composition of Public Spending: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Epple, Dennis & Nechyba, Thomas, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 55, pages 2423-2480 Elsevier.
- Anselin, Luc, 1990. "Some robust approaches to testing and estimation in spatial econometrics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem, 2010.
"Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 453-470, November.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cem Ertur, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Post-Print halshs-00414133, HAL.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1546, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Sandy Fréret, 2009. "Evidence Of Political Yardstick Competition In France Using A Two-Regime Spatial Durbin Model With Fixed Effects," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 931-951.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "Panel data models extended to spatial error autocorrelation or a spatially lagged dependent variable," Research Report 01C05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1999. "Welfare Reform and the Race to the Bottom: Theory and Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 505-525, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01c05 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Elhorst, 2010. "Applied Spatial Econometrics: Raising the Bar," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-28.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Joana & Gonçalves, Gabriela & Gomes, Alexandra, 2013. "Organizational Culture and Subjective and Work Well-being. The Case of Employees of Portuguese Universities," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 153-161.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea, 2014. "Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-241.
More about this item
Keywordslocal public expenditures; horizontal spatial interaction; spatial econometrics;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2011-11-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .