Social Care and Well-being. Experiences and Perspectives of an Old-aged Group
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ed Diener, 2006. "Guidelines for National Indicators of Subjective Well-Being and Ill-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 397-404, November.
- Charmaz, Kathy, 1990. "'Discovering' chronic illness: Using grounded theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1161-1172, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woods, Dorian, 2014. "From Perspectives of the Elderly: Quality of Care in Germany," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(2), pages 110-131.
- Escrivá, Angeles, 2014. "Migrants Coping with Legality: The Views and Experiences of Older Peruvians and Moroccans," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(2), pages 161-175.
- Bento, Teresa & Vitorino, Anabela & Cid, Luís, 2014. "Is Physical Activity a Good Way to Improve Quality of Life in the Elder Population?," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(2), pages 132-138.
More about this item
KeywordsSubjective Well-being; Older People; Social Care; Social Policy;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.