The identity of sociology or what to do when the universe is unknown: qualitative solutions against the quantitative obsession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borrero, Juan D. & Gualda Caballero, Estrella, 2013. "Crawling Big Data in a New Frontier for Socioeconomic Research: Testing with Social Tagging," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 3-24.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodological flexibility; quantitative-qualitative approach; identity of social sciences; residential tourism;
All these keywords.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-02-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2011-02-19 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2010_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Silvia Fernandes (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.