Report NEP-HPE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Guesnerie, 0/12. "On the modernity of Walras," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565008, HAL.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:05-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Hendry, 2011. "Empirical Economic Model Discovery and Theory Evaluation," Economics Series Working Papers 529, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2011. "The Theory of Institutional Change Revisited: The Institutional Dichotomy, Its Dynamic, and Policy Implications in a More Formal Analysis," MPRA Paper 28760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 0/06. "Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564895, HAL.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Mathematical Models and Economic Forecasting: Some Uses and Mis-Uses of Mathematics in Economics," Economics Series Working Papers 530, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tongkui, Yu & Shu-Heng, Chen & Honggang, Li, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tjasa Loga & Saso Polanec, 2011. "College Major Choice and Ability: Why is General Ability not Enough?," LICOS Discussion Papers 27411, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gomez, José Andrés & Merino, Bernat Roig & Tur, Antonio Aledo, 2010. "The identity of sociology or what to do when the universe is unknown: qualitative solutions against the quantitative obsession," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-9, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Mathilde Maurel & Gunther Schnabl, 1/01. "Keynesian and Austrian Perspectives on Crisis, Shock Adjustment, Exchange Rate Regime and (Long-Term) Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565231, HAL.