Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with Type-Indeterminate Players," Post-Print halshs-00754695, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, V.I. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A., 2008. "Measurable systems and behavioral sciences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 315-340, May.
- Pierfrancesco La Mura, 2003. "Correlated Equilibria of Classical Strategic Games with Quantum Signals," Game Theory and Information 0309001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jerome Busemeyer, 2012.
"Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jérôme Busemeyer, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813259, HAL.
- Jérôme Busemeyer & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-control Through Identity Management," PSE Working Papers halshs-00692024, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstype indeterminacy; games; endogeneous preferences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CTA-2011-02-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EVO-2011-02-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-02-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00564895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .