Report NEP-CTA-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Beccarini, 2011. "Optimal contract under asymmetric information: the role of options on futures," CQE Working Papers 1911, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Committing to transparency to resist corruption," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564890, HAL.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. ""Upping the ante": How to design efficient auctions with entry?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564888, HAL.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2011. "Communicating Vertical Hierarchies: the Adverse Selection Case," CSEF Working Papers 273, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2011. "Using or Hiding Private Information ? An Experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565157, HAL.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry threats and insufficiency in efficient bargaining," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Aureo de Paula & Xun Tang, 2010. "Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 12 Feb 2011.
- Christos Genakos & Mario Pagliero, 2011. "Interim Rank, Risk Taking and Performance in Dynamic Tournaments," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 196, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Rohini Somanathan & Zaki Wahhaj, 2010. "Repayment Incentives And The Distribution Of Gains From Group Lending," Working papers 192, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564895, HAL.
- Ben Fung & Enchuan Shao, 2011. "Counterfeit Quality and Verification in a Monetary Exchange," Working Papers 11-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00564976 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2011. "Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation Revisited," Working Papers tecipa-422, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "A Political Agency Model of Coattail Voting," MPRA Paper 28800, University Library of Munich, Germany.