Crawling Big Data in a New Frontier for Socioeconomic Research: Testing with Social Tagging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, José Andrés & Merino, Bernat Roig & Tur, Antonio Aledo, 2010. "The identity of sociology or what to do when the universe is unknown: qualitative solutions against the quantitative obsession," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-9, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Zacarias, Marielba & Martins, Paula, 2011. "Collaborative Methods for Business Process Discovery," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Blattner, Marcel & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Maslov, Sergei, 2007. "Exploring an opinion network for taste prediction: An empirical study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 373(C), pages 753-758.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belo, Ana & Fernandes, Silvia & Castela, Guilherme, 2014. "Social Networks' Users: Profiles and Motivations," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(3), pages 217-228.
- repec:ris:jspord:0942 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Retrieval; Social Network Analysis; Collaborative Tagging; Web 2.0;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .