Localised Assets and Small-Firms’ Technological Capabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, José Andrés & Merino, Bernat Roig & Tur, Antonio Aledo, 2010. "The identity of sociology or what to do when the universe is unknown: qualitative solutions against the quantitative obsession," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-9, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Blattner, Marcel & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Maslov, Sergei, 2007. "Exploring an opinion network for taste prediction: An empirical study," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 373(C), pages 753-758.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Borrero, Juan D. & Gualda Caballero, Estrella, 2013. "Crawling Big Data in a New Frontier for Socioeconomic Research: Testing with Social Tagging," Journal of Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 3-24.
- São José, José & Barros, Rosanna & Samitca, Sanda & Teixeira, Ana, 2013. "Social Care and Well-being. Experiences and Perspectives of an Old-aged Group," Journal of Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 187-201.
- Liu, Ji & Deng, Guishi, 2009. "Link prediction in a user–object network based on time-weighted resource allocation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(17), pages 3643-3650.
- Franco Bagnoli & Guido de Bonfioli Cavalcabo’ & Banedetto Casu & Andrea Guazzini, 2021. "Community Formation as a Byproduct of a Recommendation System: A Simulation Model for Bubble Formation in Social Media," Future Internet, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-11, November.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Zhong, Chen-Yang & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong & Wang, Li-Liang, 2016. "A generalized voter model with time-decaying memory on a multilayer network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 95-105.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological Change; Localised Assets; Labour-intensive Sectors;
All these keywords.
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2013-03-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2013_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Silvia Fernandes (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.