Exploring an opinion network for taste prediction: An empirical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Resnick & Neophytos Iacovou & Mitesh Suchak & Peter Bergstrom & John Riedl, 1994. "GroupLens: An Open Architecture for Collaborative Filtering of Netnews," Working Paper Series 165, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borrero, Juan D. & Gualda Caballero, Estrella, 2013. "Crawling Big Data in a New Frontier for Socioeconomic Research: Testing with Social Tagging," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 3-24.
- Liu, Ji & Deng, Guishi, 2009. "Link prediction in a user–object network based on time-weighted resource allocation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(17), pages 3643-3650.
- Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Zhong, Chen-Yang & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong & Wang, Li-Liang, 2016. "A generalized voter model with time-decaying memory on a multilayer network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 95-105.
- Cesário, Marisa & Noronha Vaz, Maria Teresa, 2013. "Localised Assets and Small-Firms’ Technological Capabilities," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
More about this item
KeywordsOpinion network; Recommender systems; Taste prediction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:373:y:2007:i:c:p:753-758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.