Collaborative Methods for Business Process Discovery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus-Dieter Althoff & Frank Bomarius & Carsten Tautz, 2000. "Knowledge Management for Building Learning Software Organizations," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 349-367, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borrero, Juan D. & Gualda Caballero, Estrella, 2013. "Crawling Big Data in a New Frontier for Socioeconomic Research: Testing with Social Tagging," Journal of Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 3-24.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2013. "Knowledge Transfer and the ‘Academic Enterprise’ in the Algarve: Contributions from Social Studies of Science and Technology to the Understanding of University-Firm Relations," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Duarte, Duarte & V. Martins, Paula, 2013. "A Maturity Model for Higher Education Institutions," Journal of Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 1(1), pages 25-45.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Process Discovery; Collaborative Work; Methodology; Modelling;
All these keywords.
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2011_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Silvia Fernandes (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.