'Discovering' chronic illness: Using grounded theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Temin, Peter, 1983. "Costs and benefits in switching drugs from Rx to OTC," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 187-205, December.
- Foster, S. D., 1990. "Improving the supply and use of essential drugs in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 456, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Spencer, 2000. "Testing the Additive Independence Assumption in the QALY Model," Working Papers 427, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- São José, José & Barros, Rosanna & Samitca, Sanda & Teixeira, Ana, 2013. "Social Care and Well-being. Experiences and Perspectives of an Old-aged Group," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 187-201.
- Crankshaw, T.L. & Voce, A. & Butler, L.M. & Darbes, L., 2016. "Expanding the relationship context for couple-based HIV prevention: Elucidating women's perspectives on non-traditional sexual partnerships," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 169-176.
- Broom, Alex & Adams, Jon & Tovey, Philip, 2009. "Evidence-based healthcare in practice: A study of clinician resistance, professional de-skilling, and inter-specialty differentiation in oncology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 192-200, January.
- repec:eur:ejserj:244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Outi & Gibson, Susanne & Boden, Zoë V.R. & Owen, Gareth, 2016. "Exhausted without trust and inherent worth: A model of the suicide process based on experiential accounts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 126-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:30:y:1990:i:11:p:1161-1172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .