Speculative Bubbles and Overreaction to Technological Innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative bubbles and overreaction to technological innovation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun20.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2006. "Speculative Growth: Hints from the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1159-1192, September.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2007. "Housing, Credit Markets and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 2004.
"Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s,"
FRU Working Papers
2004/09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Eugene N. White, 2006. "Bubbles and Busts: The 1990s in the Mirror of the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 12138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2007. "Asset price bubbles," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2015.
"On the Interplay Between Speculative Bubbles and Productive Investment,"
- Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2016. "On the interplay between speculative bubbles and productive investment," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/352, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSpeculative Bubbles; Excess Volatility; New Era Enthusiasm; Technology;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:0826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .