Housing, Credit Markets and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2009.
"Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing: The Finnish case,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 747-756, April.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2008. "Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing - the Finnish case," Discussion Papers 29, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Osberg, Lars, 2013. "Instability implications of increasing inequality: Evidence from North America," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 918-930.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2013.
"House Prices, Credit Growth, and Excess Volatility: Implications for Monetary and Macroprudential Policy,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(2), pages 219-276, June.
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J. & Mendicino, Caterina, 2012. "House Prices, Credit Growth, and Excess Volatility: Implications for Monetary and Macroprudential Policy," Dynare Working Papers 21, CEPREMAP.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "House prices, credit growth, and excess volatility: implications for monetary and macroprudential policy," Working Paper Series 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "House prices, credit growth, and excess volatility: Implications for monetary and macroprudential policy," Working Paper 2012/08, Norges Bank.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Sander, Birgit & Scheide, Joachim & van Roye, Björn, 2008. "Abkühlung der Weltkonjunktur," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Alain N. Kabundi & Deniz O Igan & Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2009. "Three Cycles; Housing, Credit, and Real Activity," IMF Working Papers 09/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Lansing, Kevin, 2009.
"Speculative Bubbles and Overreaction to Technological Innovation,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 26, pages 51-54.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative bubbles and overreaction to technological innovation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun20.
- Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2011. "Housing, credit, and real activity cycles: Characteristics and comovement," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-231, September.
- Young Il Kim, 2014. "Housing and business cycles in Korea: assessing the role of housing volume cycles," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis and Housing, chapter 3, pages 40-61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative growth and overreaction to technology shocks," Working Paper Series 2008-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .