Housing, Credit Markets and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Silva, Olmo, 2018.
"Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 52-66.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian & Silva, Olmo, 2015. "Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship," Bank of England working papers 560, Bank of England.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A. L. & Silva, Olmo, 2018. "Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2009.
"Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing: The Finnish case,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 747-756, April.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2008. "Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing - the Finnish case," Discussion Papers 29, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Osberg, Lars, 2013. "Instability implications of increasing inequality: Evidence from North America," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 918-930.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2013.
"House Prices, Credit Growth, and Excess Volatility: Implications for Monetary and Macroprudential Policy,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(2), pages 219-276, June.
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J. & Mendicino, Caterina, 2012. "House Prices, Credit Growth, and Excess Volatility: Implications for Monetary and Macroprudential Policy," Dynare Working Papers 21, CEPREMAP.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "House prices, credit growth, and excess volatility: implications for monetary and macroprudential policy," Working Paper Series 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "House prices, credit growth, and excess volatility: Implications for monetary and macroprudential policy," Working Paper 2012/08, Norges Bank.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Sander, Birgit & Scheide, Joachim & van Roye, Björn, 2008. "Abkühlung der Weltkonjunktur," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Alain N. Kabundi & Deniz O Igan & Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2009. "Three Cycles; Housing, Credit, and Real Activity," IMF Working Papers 09/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Lansing, Kevin, 2009.
"Speculative Bubbles and Overreaction to Technological Innovation,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 26, pages 51-54.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative bubbles and overreaction to technological innovation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun20.
- Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2011. "Housing, credit, and real activity cycles: Characteristics and comovement," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-231, September.
- Young Il Kim, 2014. "Housing and business cycles in Korea: assessing the role of housing volume cycles," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis and Housing, chapter 3, pages 40-61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative growth and overreaction to technology shocks," Working Paper Series 2008-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2007-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.